Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the sarkarijobtv.com. another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 government Job. You can get a job by taking advantage of this opportunity, For the candidates preparing for government jobs in India, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Department has issued notification for recruitment to various posts Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 Notification Out For CPO & SI in Delhi Police 1876 Post Vacancy, so the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Interested they can apply online through official website . Interested and eligible candidates for Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other things through the table given below, in addition, you can read the notification given below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) History Information
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India responsible for recruiting staff for various government departments and ministries in the country. It was established on November 4, 1975, as a statutory body under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions. The headquarters of SSC is located in New Delhi.
The primary objective of the SSC is to conduct examinations and interviews to recruit suitable candidates for non-gazetted posts in government offices and departments. These exams are held at various levels and are open to candidates from all over India. The SSC conducts exams for positions in various fields, including clerical, administrative, technical, and various central government jobs.
Over the years, the SSC has evolved and expanded its role in the recruitment process. It has made significant advancements in adopting technology for conducting exams and result processing. The Commission has regional offices across the country to facilitate smooth and efficient functioning.
SSC conducts several examinations, including:
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL): For recruitment to Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India.
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL): For recruiting candidates in various posts such as Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, and Lower Divisional Clerks.
- Junior Engineer Examination (JE): To recruit Junior Engineers in various branches of engineering like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, etc.
- Multi Tasking Staff Examination (MTS): For recruiting candidates in the General Central Service Group “C” non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries and departments.
- Stenographer Grade “C” and “D” Examination: For recruiting Stenographers in various ministries and departments.
- Constable (General Duty) Examination (GD): For recruitment of constables in various Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) like BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, etc., and in Assam Rifles.
The SSC plays a crucial role in providing employment opportunities to millions of aspirants across the country, making it one of the most significant recruitment agencies in India. It conducts exams on an annual basis and follows a transparent and fair selection process to ensure that the best candidates are chosen for government positions.
Certainly! In addition to the information provided earlier, here are some more details about the Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- Examination Process: The SSC conducts its exams in multiple tiers. The Tier-I is usually a computer-based objective type exam, while Tier-II is a descriptive paper or a computer-based exam, depending on the specific exam. For certain positions, there might be a Tier-III, which includes skill tests or document verification.
- Grading System: The SSC follows a normalized scoring system for exams conducted in multiple shifts or days to ensure fairness. This system takes into account any variations in the difficulty level of different shifts and ensures that all candidates are evaluated on an equal basis.
- Regional Offices: SSC has a well-established network of Regional and Sub-Regional offices across India. As of my last update in September 2021, there were seven Regional Offices in major cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Allahabad, Guwahati, and New Delhi. Additionally, there were two Sub-Regional Offices in Raipur and Chandigarh.
- Eligibility Criteria: Each SSC examination has specific eligibility criteria related to age, educational qualification, and nationality. Candidates need to fulfill these criteria to be eligible to apply for the exams.
- Syllabus and Preparation: SSC releases detailed syllabi for each examination, which includes topics from various subjects such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and specific subjects related to the respective job profiles.
- Transparency and Impartiality: The SSC is committed to maintaining a transparent and impartial recruitment process. The entire process, from the release of notifications to the declaration of results, is conducted with utmost integrity to ensure a level playing field for all candidates.
- Admit Cards and Results: Candidates can download their admit cards from the official SSC website once they are released. Similarly, the results of each tier are published on the SSC website, and candidates can check their scores and qualifying status online.
- Skill Tests: For certain posts, like the Stenographer Grade “C” and “D,” SSC conducts skill tests in addition to the written examinations to assess the candidates’ practical skills required for the job.
- Reputed Employer: Being recruited through SSC exams is considered prestigious and offers job security, attractive pay scales, and various other benefits that come with being a part of the Indian government workforce.
- Conducting Examinations Abroad: In some cases, SSC has conducted its examinations in foreign countries to accommodate Indian citizens residing abroad who wish to apply for government jobs in India.
It is essential for candidates interested in SSC exams to regularly check the official SSC website and stay updated with the latest notifications, exam dates, and other relevant information. As my knowledge is based on information available I recommend referring to the official SSC website for the most recent and accurate updates.
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 Notification Out For CPO & SI in Delhi Police 1876 Post Vacancy Details
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the post||CPO & SI in Delhi Police|
|Number of vacancies||1876 Post|
|Starting Dates||22 July 2023|
|Last Date||15 August 2023|
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for this Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 those once must Candidates should possess 10th, 12th, Graduate Degree or equivalent examination from a board or university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Recruitment Age Limit
- On 01-01-2023
- Applicant’s age minimum 20 & maximum 25 years.
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti Online Form 2023.
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 Salection Process
- The higher official the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hire the candidates based on –
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Recruitment Pay Slip/Salary
- The higher authorities of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to pay candidates –
- As per rules Rs. 56100- 177500/- per month
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Category :- 100/-
- SC/ST/PH Category :- Free
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- Please visit official notification.
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti Online Application Form
- Once go through the official website
- Now the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) home page will appear on the screen
- Then go to the recruitment section
- Now watch the official notification
- Next, read all the details very clearly
- Then click on the Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 online application form
- Noe start to fill all your required detailsa
- Then attach all the necessary document
- Once recheck all the details
- Noe pay the appliance fee through the web mode
- Then click on the submit button
- Next,take a tough copy of the appliance form and use it in future reference.
Hope you have liked this information related to Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 given by us, bookmark the Sarkari Job TV for all the latest updates related to Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023. Every important news and update of your work is available on our website. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.
Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 Important FAQs
Q.1 What is Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Bharti 2023 Form Apply Last Date ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from 15 August 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam Fee for Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : 100 for General / OBC and for SC / ST : Free.
Ans : The Selection Process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Q.4 How many vacancies will be there in Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans : There are 1876 Post for CPO & SI in Delhi Police in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Department.
Q.5 How can I apply for Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal.