Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the sarkarijobtv.com. another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 government Job. You can get a job by taking advantage of this opportunity, For the candidates preparing for government jobs in India, the India Post Office Department has issued notification for recruitment to various posts India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 Notification Out For 98083 Post Vacancy, so the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Interested they can apply online through official website . Interested and eligible candidates for India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other things through the table given below, in addition, you can read the notification given below.
India Post Office History Information
India Post, also known as the Department of Posts, is the national postal service of India. It is operated by the Ministry of Communications and is one of the oldest government-operated postal systems in the world. Here is some information about the history of India Post:
- Origins: The origins of the Indian postal system can be traced back to ancient times when runners, known as dakas, were employed to carry messages across long distances. The Mauryan Empire (322 BCE to 185 BCE) is known to have established an efficient system of post-horses to facilitate communication.
- British Era: The modern postal system in India was introduced during the British colonial period. In 1854, the East India Company established the first post office in India in Calcutta (now Kolkata). It marked the beginning of a comprehensive network of postal services throughout the country.
- Expansion and Developments: Over the years, the postal network expanded rapidly. Post offices were established in major cities, towns, and villages, connecting people across the vast subcontinent. The introduction of railways and the telegraph further enhanced the efficiency of the postal system.
- Indian Post Office Act: In 1898, the Indian Post Office Act was passed, defining the powers and responsibilities of the postal department. This act laid the foundation for the legal framework of the Indian postal system.
- Post-Independence: After India gained independence from British rule in 1947, the Department of Posts was established as a separate entity under the Ministry of Communications. The Indian Post Office Act was replaced by the Indian Post Office Act of 1951.
- Modernization and Services: In recent years, India Post has undergone significant modernization efforts to keep pace with technological advancements. It offers a wide range of services, including mail delivery, money transfer, savings schemes, retail services, and e-commerce solutions. India Post also launched the e-post and e-money order services to provide electronic alternatives to traditional postal services.
- Financial Inclusion: India Post plays a vital role in financial inclusion, particularly in rural areas. It operates a vast network of post offices that provide banking services through the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB). IPPB offers savings accounts, remittance services, and access to government schemes, making financial services accessible to the unbanked population.
Today, India Post continues to serve as a critical communication and logistics network, connecting millions of people across the country. It has played a significant role in facilitating trade, commerce, and social interactions, contributing to the development of India’s economy and society.
Certainly! Here are some additional points about the history of India Post:
- Philatelic Heritage: India Post has a rich philatelic heritage, with a long history of issuing postage stamps. The first postage stamp issued in India was the “Scinde Dawk” in 1852, used in the Scinde region (now part of Pakistan). Since then, India Post has released numerous commemorative and definitive stamps, showcasing various aspects of Indian culture, history, and achievements.
- Postal Training and Education: To ensure the efficient functioning of the postal system, India Post established the Postal Training Centers (PTCs) and Postal Staff College. These institutions provide training and education to postal employees, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge for their roles.
- International Relations: India Post is a member of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), a specialized agency of the United Nations that coordinates international postal services and policies. Through its membership in the UPU, India Post collaborates with other postal administrations worldwide, enabling international mail exchange and facilitating seamless global postal operations.
- Postal Savings Schemes: India Post offers various savings schemes to encourage financial planning and provide secure investment options. Some popular schemes include the Post Office Savings Account, Public Provident Fund (PPF), National Savings Certificates (NSC), and the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) for the welfare of the girl child.
- Digital Initiatives: In recent years, India Post has embraced digitalization to enhance its services. It introduced services like e-commerce delivery, e-money order, and mobile banking to cater to the changing needs of customers. Additionally, the India Post website provides online tracking of parcels and registered post, making it easier for customers to monitor their mail.
- Postal Services for the Armed Forces: India Post also provides postal services exclusively for the armed forces through the Army Postal Service Corps (APSC), Naval Postal Service (NPS), and Air Force Postal Service (AFPS). These services ensure seamless communication and delivery of mail to personnel stationed at remote locations or on active duty.
- Philately and Philatelic Bureaus: India Post promotes philately through its Philatelic Bureaus, which are present in various cities across the country. These bureaus serve as centers for stamp collectors and enthusiasts, offering a wide range of philatelic products, including stamps, special covers, and philatelic literature.
- Social Initiatives: India Post actively engages in social initiatives, leveraging its vast network to support government programs and social causes. It has been involved in initiatives like the distribution of passports, Aadhaar enrollment, voter registration, and the facilitation of various government welfare schemes.
The history of India Post is a testament to its evolution as a reliable and trusted institution that has adapted to the changing times while continuing to serve the communication and financial needs of the Indian population.
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 Notification Out For 98083 Post Vacancy Details
|Organization name||India Post Office|
|Name of the post||Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Number of vacancies||98083 Post|
|Starting Dates||July 2023|
|Last Date||04 August 2023|
|Application Mode||30 Days From the Apply Date|
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for this India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 those once must Candidates should possess 10th, 12th or equivalent examination from a board or university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Recruitment Age Limit
- On 01-01-2023
- Applicant’s age minimum 18 & maximum 27 years.
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti Online Form 2023.
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 Salection Process
- The higher official the India Post Office will hire the candidates based on –
- Online Exam
- Merit List
- Document Verification.
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Recruitment Pay Slip/Salary
- The higher authorities of the India Post Office is going to pay candidates –
- As per rules Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000/- per month
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Category :- 100/-
- SC/ST/PH Category :- Free
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- Please visit official notification.
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti Online Application Form
- Once go through the official website
- Now the India Post Office home page will appear on the screen
- Then go to the recruitment section
- Now watch the official notification
- Next, read all the details very clearly
- Then click on the India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 online application form
- Noe start to fill all your required detailsa
- Then attach all the necessary document
- Once recheck all the details
- Noe pay the appliance fee through the web mode
- Then click on the submit button
- Next,take a tough copy of the appliance form and use it in future reference.
Hope you have liked this information related to India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 given by us, bookmark the Sarkari Job TV for all the latest updates related to India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023. Every important news and update of your work is available on our website. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.
India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 Important FAQs
Q.1 What is India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Bharti 2023 Form Apply Last Date ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from July 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam Fee for India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : 100 for General / OBC and for SC / ST : Free.
Ans : The Selection Process will consist of Online Exam, Merit List & Document Verification.
Q.4 How many vacancies will be there in India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans : There are 98083 Post for Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in India Post Office Department.
Q.5 How can I apply for India Post Office Postman MTS and Mail Guard Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal.